Subject: Disclosure and request for consent pursuant to and in accordance with art. 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 27 April 2016 (hereinafter, the “GDPR privacy”).
We wish to inform you that, in carrying out your business and in compliance with the provisions of the GDPR privacy, www.sassigroup.it, with registered office in Forlì (FC).
To comply with the legislation on the protection of personal data, pursuant to art. 15 of the GDPR privacy, we inform you about the use of your personal data and your rights.
1. Holder and manager of the processing of personal data. Owner of the processing of personal data is www.sassigroup.it. The privacy contact functions are carried out by the legal representative of the company, which can be contacted to know the updated list of data processors, where appointed.
2. Source and nature of personal data. www.sassigroup.it acquires personal data directly from you, through a data collection mask. As mentioned, personal data are processed in compliance with the GDPR privacy.
3. Purposes and methods of data processing. Purpose of the treatment is the promotional activity for commercial and marketing use. In this context, the processing of your data is aimed at carrying out activities of public relations and the promotion of commercial offers or initiatives related to products / services relating to the large non-food consumption provided by the Mercatone Uno Group, specifically:
1. for sending (in paper or electronic format) of advertising, information and promotional material – also through newsletters, MMS, SMS, e-mail, telephone or other type of communication – concerning the products and / o services offered by www.sassigroup.it or by third party companies to whom www.sassigroup.it addresses for the supply of the products and / or services requested by you;
2. for the verification of the degree of satisfaction of the quality of the products and / or services provided, for the carrying out of studies and statistical and market research, directly or through specialized companies, through interviews or other means of detection.
In relation to the aforementioned purposes, the processing of personal data is carried out by persons specifically in charge of processing, as well as by external subjects, who may assume the status of independent data controllers or be designated in writing as data controllers; in any case, the processing will be carried out using manual, computerized and telematic tools, with logic strictly related to the purposes and in any case in such a way as to guarantee the confidentiality and security of personal data and in full and absolute compliance with current legislation.
The processing of your personal data means the collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, correction, selection, use, communication, cancellation, destruction of the same, as well as other activities of similar content.
Your data will be stored by www.sassigroup.it for the period of time necessary to satisfy the purposes stated above, in compliance with current legislation.
Your data will be stored in Italy or, in any case, within the EU, on a server owned by www.sassigroup.it.
4. Mandatory or optional nature of the contribution; consequences of a refusal. With reference to the purposes referred to in paragraph n. 3, the provision of your personal data is optional but the refusal of consent will not allow us to keep you updated on marketing initiatives.
In any case, you may object to these treatments at any time, making a simple request to www.sassigroup.it at the addresses indicated above, without any special formalities.
5. Subjects and categories of subjects to whom personal data can be communicated and communication scope. Your data will not be disclosed to third parties, except in the cases specified in paragraph 3.
6. Access rights of data subjects. The law recognizes the rights referred to in Articles 15 and following of the Rules. At any time, you can request by phone or by e-mail.
You can receive: confirmation with reference to the categories of personal data processed, know the purpose of the treatment or their area of circulation and access their content; modify, correct, your personal data; – requests cancellation, that is, anonymization; request the blocking of data processed in violation of the law or the limitation of processing; withdraw consent without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing; receive a copy of the data supplied and request that they be transmitted to another data controller; oppose the treatment and / or profiling; oppose the tr
provision of data for the purpose of sending advertising material, direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
It is also always possible to withdraw consent as indicated above.
If you find a violation of your rights you can contact the competent supervisory authority pursuant to art. 77 of the GDPR, can always contact directly the competent judicial authority.